Ah! You made it – I’ve been waiting for you. Now that you’re here, let me tell you about me and my site. ResumesforChildren.com is more than a website that encourages resume development for children, it will help you as parents, find F.R.E.E. activities for your children that will help build them strong resumes. The word F.R.E.E. means Finding Real Educational Experiences. There are a lot of informational goodies on ResumesforChildren.com. It’s here to help you solve problems such as, but not limited to:
- Your child’s low reading levels, and helping to raise them
- Finding out-of-the way places to obtain college scholarships
- Where to get monies to pay for your children’s activities
- Helping your children with Life Skills
- How to help strengthen your children’s character, and so much more!
Did You Know?
Your child can get a taste of college before he or she actually attends? Visit Academicearth.org and listen to lectures from top colleges and universities like M.I.T. (Massachusettes Institute of Technology), Carnegie Mellon, Standford, UC Berkeley, and Villanova.