Your child a book reviewer? YEAH! What a fun learning experience for your child - to review books, to give his or her honest opinion of them, then have their reviews posted online for all to see.
Kris Manley is on a roll! HOLLA! She's done it again! The The Resumes for Children lady has put together this tiny powerful ebook that details what it takes for children to become book reviewers. Why is Kris so excited about this? Because she knows what a powerful tool reading is. Read a little further to take a peek inside this ebook.
What's inside the eBook? Ok, just a peek.
- Learn what websites are looking for children book reviewers.
- Discover 15 benefits for your child when he or she becomes a book reviewer.
- Learn about the careers that are in books.
- Learn how to get in touch with children's book authors directly to get them to send your child books.
- The put a link to where your child's book reviews can be found on your child's resume.
Get this ebook! The cost is crazy!