About the Seminar
Resumes for Children - Creating Child Power On Paper!
- Learn 5 things a resume can do for a child
- Learn what to include in a child's resume
- Get ideas for possible career options for a child
- Learn how to obtain finances to fund a child's activities
- Learn how to “create” a child's “experience” when it appears there is none
- Uncover FREE resources to help build a child's resume
- Learn how to have others pronounce a child's name correctly every time
- Examine additional information seldom seen on children's resumes
- Examine 10 uses for a child's resume
- Are resume extentions sabotaging a child?
Instructor: Kris Manley
Seminar Length: 1 1/2 hours
Recommended age to participate: 13 years old and up
Recommend that parents sit in on seminar
Talk to Kris about bringing this fun and informative seminar to your youth organization, camp, conference, or children's retreat. She may be reached at 770.621.5044 or e-mail her at email@example.com .
"Ms. Kris, I liked the design of the two resumes on your website. They captured the interest of each child. I liked the way the word sample flowed through the background. And all the activities were easy to read."
Thanks, J. LeGrand, Atlanta (10 years old)
". . . An excellent "learn-from-example" guide."
Midwest Book Review
"What a wonderful and innovative way to teach and motivate young movers and shakers. Resumes for Children is destined to be a dynamic teaching tool for teachers and parents of elementary, junior, and high school age children. The sample resumes are great."
William Blair - Counselor, Atlanta Public Schools
"This book is a great resource
for parents to help prepare their child for
the real world while giving them insights
into his interests and skills."
Christian Library Journal