Resumes for Children – The Seminar!
I give this fun, fantastic, and brilliant seminar.
- Learn 5 things a resume can do for a child
- Learn what to include on a child’s resume
- Get ideas for possible career options for a child
- Learn how to obtain finances to fund a child’s activities
- Learn how to “create” a child’s experience” when it appears there is none
- Uncover FREE resources to help build a child’s resume
- Learn how to have others pronounce a child’s name correctly every time
- Examine additional information seldom seen on children’s resumes
- Examine 10 uses for a child’s resume
- Are resume extentions sabotaging a child?
- Learn this simple trick to keep a child’s resume current
Seminar Length: 1 1/2 hours
Recommended age to participate: 13 years old and up
You can't relax; you have a child! Click To Tweet
My Popular Keynotes
- How a Resume Benefits a Child – I explain why this is one adult consideration that is beneficial to a child. I answer the question “Why would a child need a resume”? The answers will pleasantly surprise you.
- Free and Budget Friendly Activities that Rock! – I share out-of-the-box activities that your child will love and that most parents have not thought about.
- Helping Your Child’s Future, Now! – I discusses how various activities can provide ideas for career choices for your child.
- Anyone Can “Behave” Their Way to Success – Actions speak louder than words. Learn 5 things your child can begin doing toward their own success.
Partial List of Satisfied Organizations (Yeah!)
Rockdale Career Academy
Multi educational Programs, LLC
The Power of the Knot
The Newton County Theme School at Ficquette
Beulah Baptist Church
West End Seventh-day Adventist Church
I Am Beautiful, Inc. Advance Leadership
Rachel’s Daughter, Inc. Chapter: Riverdale High School
Bank of America’s: Bring Your Child to Work Day
Teen Connection Summit
Southeast Elementary School
Because I Said So, Inc.
New Birth Academy
The Hank Stewart Foundation
Rolling Out Magazine’s Seeding Minds, Turner Field
Meadow Creek High School
Contact Me (I’m waiting)
If you like this, please share. Thanks!